Training the educational methodology for the youth centers
Training objectives · Introduction into the educational methodology aspects in youth centers. · Understanding the general frame for practices and public behavior to enable professionalism at work. · Awareness of the terms and conditions to provide a safe environment that is inclusive for everyone · How to achieve the goals of the activities and programs […]
· Introduction into the educational methodology aspects in youth centers.
· Understanding the general frame for practices and public behavior to enable professionalism at work.
· Awareness of the terms and conditions to provide a safe environment that is inclusive for everyone
· How to achieve the goals of the activities and programs in youth centers.
Aspects of the methodological principles for youth centers.
· Code of conduct in youth centers.
· Safe work environment.
· Comprehensive space for everyone.
· Active participation of everyone.
· Support and capacity building.
Code of conduct for youth centers
It is determining the standard for the ethical and professional behavior for all youth centers.
Conditions to be provided in a safe environment for youth centers.
· Variety and comprehensiveness.
· Groups participation.
· Set-up activities.
· respecting privacy.
· communication methodology.
The principle is for these centers to be an inclusive and comprehensive space for everyone.
The comprehensive space is based on “equality and inclusivity” for everyone through equality in rights and duties.
The purpose of active participation from everyone
To boost confidence, good communication and consolidation of relations for social cohesion in the youth centers community.
The target groups to participate in the activities are:
Members of the centers – volunteers – participants – partners and collaborators.
To achieve the goal of the activities and implemented programs, consider the following:
· Listening to the youth and their needs when it comes to sustainable development.
· Encouraging the youth to work on issues that interests them and excites them.
· Provide an environment where they are supported and empowered through learning and applying their experiences to strengthen their skills.
· Provide opportunities to express themselves, make decisions and create an impact even if it was minor.
The most important main aspects to achieve a successful capacity building:
– Supportive relations to youth centers.
– Participation of the youth in the center work.
– Forming youth leaders.
– Training programs and capacity building (sustainable capacity building)
The concept of promoting youth centers:
Awareness about what the center provides in order to determine and meet the needs of the youth and community.
Reciprocate benefit between those who benefit from the services provided from the centers, in a way that achieves the continuation of work and sustainability of resources and income.
What is the importance of promoting youth centers activities?
The bases for the success of the activities, programs and projects, is how useful are they and their ability to achieve tangible results in the community.
The higher the capacity to promote the higher the demand is on the services and the higher the chance to sustain these centers.